Business in Europe Hosting Apprenticeships for Youth
EUTalent is a project run by CSR Europe and its national partners which engages Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in quality apprenticeships. Implemented in 12 European countries, the project involves a variety of companies and stakeholders with the aim to support SMEs to:
- Increase the quantity of their apprentices
- Improve the quality of their apprenticeships
- Build their brand image as talent breeders
- Contribute to policy dialogue
In doing so, the project aims to reach:
- 50.000 SMEs through online communication campaign
- 1.200 SMEs through events and best practice exchange
- 100 SMEs through pilot programmes
The project runs till end August 2018 in 12 European countries:
Want to get involved at local level? Start here!
For further information on the project, contact Tommi Raivio (e-mail)
The European Alliance for Apprenticeships (EAfA) is a unique platform bringing together various stakeholders with the common goal to strengthen the quality, supply and image of apprenticeships in Europe.